Please join us for our 3rd Annual Fundraiser, a magical feast of the senses!
Thursday, November 4, 2021
6:00 – 10:00 pm
Arizona Heritage Center at Papago Park
1300 N College Avenue, Tempe AZ 85281
Event Chair: Stephanie Nowack
Honorary Chairs: Billie Jo and Judd Herberger
On Thursday, November 4th, the Arizona Heritage Center at Papago Park will be transformed into a festive Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) celebration for adults to benefit Kids in Focus mentoring programs for at-risk youth!
Guests will stroll the beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces enjoying these festivities:
- Live music by Thano and Lolo, and Nate Nathan and the MacDaddy-O’s
- A pageant of exciting experiential performers including contortionists, jugglers, stilt walkers, tarot card readers and more!
- Delicious gourmet food and beverage stations from Daily Dose Kitchen & Bar, Eggstasy, Los Sombreros, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Postino Arcadia, Private Chef Ryan Moran, Schmooze Bar & Breakfast, Someburros, the Giving Tree Café, The Vig, and other prominent restaurants
- A virtual and in-person silent auction filled with one-of-a-kind experiences
- A display of powerful photographs created by at-risk kids
Attire: Day of the Dead Theme – Black attire with festive splashes of color
If inspired, come with faces painted in sugar skull tradition.
The event will adhere to all COVID-19 restrictions as plans continue to evolve in the coming months.
Sponsorship packages are now available.
For information, contact Christie Davis at (602) 753-6339 ext. 4 or email@example.com.