Noche para los Niños
(Night for the Children)
Noche para los Niños (Night for the Children) is a uniquely festive celebration for adults benefiting Kids in Focus, held late October or early November each year and featuring a Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) theme set under the stars with excitement at every turn. Guests stroll through the beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces of the Arizona Heritage Center at Papago Park to sample delicious gourmet foods from participating restaurants and a pageant of performers including live music and a variety of artistic performers including jugglers, aerialists, contortionists, tarot card readers, and more. Guests can participate in a silent and live auction filled with once-in-a-lifetime experiences. An inspiring exhibit of photos created by children in KIF programs is also on display.
It is truly a feast for the senses you don’t want to miss! Stay tuned for details about our fifth annual gala in 2023.
Noche para los Niños is uniquely fun and by far our favorite event of the year!
Named “Best of Everything”
by Trends Magazine (Jan. 2022)
Noche para los Niños 2022 is in the books, and it couldn’t have been more perfect! Thank you to Event Chair Bea Rocklin and the 2022 planning committee, the many generous sponsors and supporters, and our invaluable volunteers for making this a fun and memorable evening, and for raising critical funds to continue our programs for kids in need. A special thank you to our beloved Honorary Chair, Billie Jo Herberger. You are forever in our hearts.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors
- Auction Sponsor:Great Clips
- Entertainment Sponsor: BHP
- Big Picture Sponsor:PourMasters, Sea 2 Sea Scuba, Molina Fine Jewelers
- Shutterbug Sponsors:Deidre Vecchione, Greenlight Communities, The Moreno Family Foundation, ProEm, and Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- Snapshot Sponsors: Art Intersection, Kim E Gwozdz Provenance, Mexican Arts Imports, Zina Mirsky, and JC Printing
- Ambassadors: Foothills Bank- Kevin Dismuke, Desert Diamond Casino West Valley, Carol Dries, Chery Gaines, Justine Hurry, Sukki Jahnke, Joan Koerber-Walker, Stephanie Nowack, and Christy Pylman,
- Culinary: CALA Scottsdale, Creations by Sergio, Eggstasy, Humble Bistro, Loco Patron, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Schmooze
- Band: Nate Nathan and the MacDaddy-O’s