Please join us for our 3rd Annual Fundraiser, a magical feast of the senses!
Thursday, November 4, 2021
6:00 – 10:00 pm
Arizona Heritage Center at Papago Park
1300 N College Avenue, Tempe AZ 85281
Event Chair: Stephanie Nowack
Honorary Chairs: Billie Jo and Judd Herberger
On Thursday, November 4th, the Arizona Heritage Center at Papago Park will be transformed into a festive Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) celebration for adults to benefit Kids in Focus mentoring programs for at-risk youth!
Guests will stroll the beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces enjoying these festivities:
- A variety of live musical acts
- A pageant of exciting experiential performers including contortionists, jugglers, stilt walkers, tarot card readers and more!
- Delicious gourmet food and beverage stations from prominent restaurants and caterers
- A virtual and in-person silent auction filled with one-of-a-kind experiences
- A display of powerful photographs created by at-risk kids
Attire: Day of the Dead Theme – Black attire with festive splashes of color
If inspired, come with faces painted in sugar skull tradition.
The event will adhere to all COVID-19 restrictions as plans continue to evolve in the coming months.
- $175 Early Bird price through September 30, 2021 – Please check back to purchase your tickets
- $200 beginning October 1, 2021
Sponsorship packages are now available.
For information, contact Christie Davis at (602) 753-6339 ext. 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org.