Please join Honorary Chair, Billie Jo Herberger, along with Event Chair, Bea Rocklin, for a magical feast of the senses!
Thursday, November 10, 6:00 – 10:00 p.m.
Under the stars at Arizona Heritage Center at Papago Park
1300 N College Ave, Tempe AZ 85281
Arizona Heritage Center at Papago Park will be transformed into a spectacular Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) themed celebration for adults with excitement and mystery at every turn, all to benefit Kids in Focus.
Early-bird tickets $175 through Oct. 1st
Tickets $200 beginning Oct. 2nd
Guests will stroll the beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces, enjoying these festivities:
- Live music by Nate Nathan & the MacDaddy-O’s
- Tasty culinary stations from prominent Valley restaurants and caterers
- Premium open bars serving refreshing libations
- Jazz club-style lounge seating & high-top tables
- Display of inspirational photographs created by children in Kids in Focus programs
- Signature silent auction, raffle, and live auction filled with once-in-a-lifetime experiences
Dress Code: Festive Black Cocktail Attire with Splashes of Color in keeping with the Day of the Dead theme — If inspired, come with your face painted in sugar skull tradition!
Event Chair: Bea Rocklin
Event Committee: Dan Barnard, Lisa Borowsky, Cindy Bryant, Mike Buchheit, Amy Corben, Carly Daniels, Alexandria Dionne, Erika De La Garza, Oscar De Las Salas, Carol Dries, Meliss Dus Shope, Ruby Farias, Terry Finnegan, Kim Gwozdz, Justine Hurry, Sukki Jahnke, Colleen Katz, Randall Ling, Denise McManus, Beth McRae, Mimi Myers, Stephanie Nowack, Anessa Perry, Meagan Radigan, Robert Rossi, Jessica Simpson, Jodi Tas, Angelica Terrazas, DeeDee Vecchione, Elaina Verhoff, Kelsey Waite, Tracy Wasser, Delaney Wood
Proceeds will fund photography mentoring programs for Phoenix’s most vulnerable children helping them build resilience, self-confidence, trust, and hope.