Kids in Focus relies on volunteers to help organize and facilitate our unique service to kids and the community, as well as to support us through fundraising, marketing, and public relations.
We have volunteer opportunities in:
- Events (planning, opening, annual fundraiser, receptions, volunteer gatherings)
- Exhibits (coordination, images, writing captions/bios, setup, take-downs)
- Fundraising (corporate giving, donor management, grant writing, sponsorships)
- Marketing and Public relations (graphic design, newsletter, social media, video editing, website)
- Programs (afterschool programs, camps, field trips, Grads in Focus, outings, workshops)
- Photography (file management, photo editing)
You can help give kids a new lens on life
We’re delighted you are interested in the exciting work we do at Kids in Focus.
We welcome volunteers willing to lend us their time in any amount and their skills of any kind.
Once you fill out the form below, you will receive an email invitation to an upcoming Volunteer Orientation where you will learn about the various types of volunteer opportunities available to you.
You will receive emails about upcoming opportunities and can then sign up online for any opportunity that fits your interests and availability.
If you’ll be directly working with kids, please understand that you will need to complete our background check.
If you prefer to speak to someone before filling out this form, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to be Volunteer Below
I’ve enjoyed the adventures and building positive memories. Seeing them [the kids] on the night of their exhibition, their smiles and how proud they are of themselves, it’s a beautiful thing.
I get a kick out of being surprised by the kids. Just when I think I know their characters, they drop a concept in their photography that reveals a new branch of their creativity.
It’s been a privilege to work with the kids; some of whom I’m still in touch with after 5+ years. To see them shine and truly benefit from the program beyond the aspect of learning about photography brings me so much joy and a sense of pride.